|Home||» Products||» Crusher and Shredder Machine||» rotor shredder/rotor recycling machine solutions|
rotor shredder/rotor recycling machine solutions
- recycling waste motor
- Noise Level
- 50 db
- 55 Ampere (amp)
Rotor shredding machine and shearing shredding machine: through cut, tear, and extrusion to decrease the size of the material, the shredding machine is widely applied in waste plastics, waste rubber, cans, tin, metal, wood, and other large volume of waste, our company will be Europe and the United States to make the equipment more than 30 years of experience in China, and according to the domestic actual situation was improved, research and development, with mature technology and design of advanced metal shredding machine series, for our country's recycling early broken, and the reduction treatment to provide quality and reliable equipment.
The machine consists of shredding blade group, carrying box body, box support, feeding system, power system and electrical control system
- Heavy operation, high crushing efficiency
- power and force are cast with alloy steel, strong, long service life
- the iron frame plate is thick, can resist high torque, very strong
- easy to adjust, low maintenance costs, economic and durable
Cans, paint bucket, tin, iron, tin, bicycles, motorcycles, motor rotor, automobile, caigang watts, thin thin materials, pig iron, iron, lulu tank, diesel oil barrels, refrigerator, air conditioner, waste household appliances, red bull cans, aluminium scrap, copper scrap, iron drum, motor shell, car frame, metal scrap, aluminum alloy, tires, rubber scrap metal, wood, etc
Advantages of using rotor shredder:
- Convenient transportation of shredded materials can effectively reduce transportation cost and increase transportation efficiency;
- The shredded materials can be easily broken for secondary treatment;
- Shredded materials are easier to store than unshredded materials, which can save a lot of warehouse space;
- Shredded materials greatly facilitate the use and reprocessing.
- selection of equipment model.
- design and manufacture products according to customers' special requirements.
- train technical personnel for customers.
- the company shall send engineers and technicians to the user site for site planning and better design process and scheme free of charge.
assist the client to draw up the construction plan.
- assign special after-sales service personnel free of charge, arrive at the site to guide customers in installation and debugging.
- equipment installation and debugging.
- on-site training of operators.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India